Functional Medicine Coaching
Our health and wellness coach partners with you, and if necessary, our functional medicine doctor, osteopath and nutritional therapist to develop the best strategies to help you achieve your health goals.
In coaching sessions, you will be the one who determines what topics you want to focus on. Examples include adhering to food plans, weight loss, developing and sticking with an exercise plan, ways to reduce stress, or how to deal with challenging family or work situations.
You can begin your journey to feeling better by taking our free health assessment which will look at various areas of your life, to give you a health score at the end.
Our coach is not trained in the practice of medicine. However, she is trained in positive psychology and works closely with our nutritional therapist and our FM doctors. That means that our coach will look at what’s right with you, in order to help you fix what's wrong. You will be guided to set goals, along with appropriate actions, in order to sustain motivation to reach said goals.
While our health coach cannot diagnose any mental health condition, such as depression or anxiety, they will support you to develop a plan for dealing with challenging situations, particularly around nutrition interventions, time management and stress.
Our Silver Coaching package
- Invest in a block of 6 sessions and save 10% when sessions are paid for upfront.
- The first session is 45 minutes and can be conducted either in person if you are London based, or virtually over Zoom, a secure video-conferencing platform.
- The subsequent 5 follow-up sessions are 30 minutes in length.
- These can either be spaced out weekly or bi-weekly,
- The package needs to be completed within 12 weeks.
- Email support and Facebook Group support.
Optional (for an additional investment)
- Two sessions with either our Functional Medicine Practitioner or Nutritional Therapist to arrange for:
- Diagnostics to include either genetics, hormones, or gut health
- Diagnostic interpretation
You can see us for a consultation at WeWork Aldgate Tower, Devonshire Square, Mansion House, Tower Bridge, and Waterhouse Square, or also at the following locations:
- 11-12 Tokenhouse Yard, London EC2R 7AS - 3 minutes walk from Bank Underground Station
- 46 Theobalds Rd, London WC1X 8NW - 5 minutes walk from Holborn Underground Station
- 58 South Molton Street, London W1K 5SL - 2 minutes walk from Bond Street Underground Station