There's nothing quite like a slice of warm banana bread fresh out of the oven on wintry days. We're delighted to share a gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free version of this wholesome favourite.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 5 large organic free range eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
Step by Step “How to”
- Pre-heat your oven to 175° C or 350° F
- Grease and line a loaf tin with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl
- Combine the wet ingredients with the mashed banana
- Then combine all wet ingredients with the dry ingredients
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined loaf tin
- Bake at 175° for 25 minutes
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes
- Remove from pan and enjoy!
We roasted some pears with cinnamon as a topping, and then drizzled Rebel Kitchen's vanilla coconut yogurt over them. Pure decadence.