This is one way to have a guaranteed good morning!
Our version of this yummy morning kickstarter takes less than 5 minutes to prep, and if you have a blender, it's even easier. You'll need:
- 1 cup or 250 ml Plenish Almond Milk, which is just nuts and water with a pinch of Himalayan salt. There are no nasty hidden sugars, gums and stabilisers to hurt your tummy
- 1 teaspoon Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of Collagen Hydrolysate(optional, and you can omit if you're vegan)
- 1 tablespoon of Sugavida - a sweetner that is not only safe for diabetics and those diagnosed with candida, but is rich in B vitamins, which is great for your brain and reducing inflammation.
- 1 tablespoon of virgin, cold pressed coconut oil to help burn fat and fire up your liver
- Pinch of Blackpepper
Throw all of these into your blender and whizz for a few seconds, and then pop it into a milk pan on the stove until hot and frothy (the collagen does wonders for this!)
Serve and enjoy this wonderfully warming, brain-boosting treat.